Speedway Euro Championship series is going back to Scandinavia. After a one-year break, Swedish fans will see the best European riders at the track of national champions - Rospiggarna Hallstavik. Tickets are in sale now.
Speedway Euro Championship - four rounds, eighty eight passionate heats, fifteen best European riders and a top quality of events' organization. These factors has made SEC interesting to the riders across the whole Europe. For the last time, European Championship was hosted in Sweden in 2015. In Kumla, it was Emil Sayfutdinov who won the meeting after finishing with maximum points.
This time, host of the third round of SEC will be Hallstavik - city located upon the Skeboan river, around 100 km from Stockholm. One of the main hobbies of its citizens is speedway.
Micke Teurnberg, coach of the local team - Rospiggarna Hallstavik, which took the triumph in latest Eliteserien season, assures that the round in Hallstavik will gain a lot of interest among the fans.
- This round is planned on August 5th. It's a perfect date. During the holiday time, our region is visited by many tourists. Therefore, we expect a huge interest from fans - said Teurnberg.
Round in Hallstavik starts at 5 PM CET and tickets for this event are already available. You can purchase them here:
All prices are displayed in Swedish coronas.
- people up to 12 y.o.: free entrance
- people from 12 y.o. to 16 y.o.: 100 SKR
- people from 16 y.o. and above: 190 SKR / 220 SKR*
* 190 SKR - available for people above 16 y.o. until April 31st 2017
220 SKR - available for people above 16 y.o. from May 1st 2017
- sitting place (seat): 50 SKR
- race program: 50 SKR
VIP tickets prices:
- high sector : 695 SKR
- middle sector: 595 SKR
- low sector: 495 SKR
VIP ticket includes: entrance for the meeting, meal, coffee and a seat at the VIP stand.