On the occasion of 200 days before Speedway Euro Championship 2018 final round, which will take place on Śląski Stadium in Chorzów, we’re presenting examples what you can do before the most interesting speedway meeting this year.
Below you can read facts and also some ideas, which, according to us, everybody can realize in 200 days and also come to Chorzów.
1. Circle the Earth by Trimaran almost 5 times.
2. Fly to the moon 57 times.
3. 3 times catch the summit of Mount Everest.
4. Sober up 14 times after drinking 0,5l bottle of vodka.
5. Come to Chorzów from Wladywostok, last station of Transsiberian Railway, by foot.
6. Swim across Atlantic ocean, like Aleksander Doba.
7. Run a marathon 200 times, like Ryszard Kałczyński.
8. Be on 16 Metallica concerts in Europe.
9. Wait for magnetic resonance imaging
10. Unveil 1 digit in π number.
11. Save 1000 PLN by getting 5 PLN to piggybank every day.
12. Burn 15000 calories by doing homework like floor cleaning two times per week.
13. See that you will write new speedway history on Śląski Stadium.
14. Convince family to come with you for Speedway Euro Championship final and Polish National Team meeting.
15. Find good excuse to tell your wife that in September you’re coming to Silesia with your friends.
16. Fly to Mars as other people did in 2001.
Tickets and Race programmes for Speedway Euro Championship grand final are on sale. Pass cards, which cost 19 PLN and more, you can buy on eBilet.pl. Also, we encourage you to visit zuzelnaslaskim.pl website, where everybody can order receiving an newsletter.
Categories and ticket prices:
1st cat. - 19 PLN and more
2nd cat. - 39 PLN and more
3rd cat. - 59 PLN and more
4th cat. - 79 PLN and more
5th cat. - 99 PLN and more
VIP – 599 PLN
Race programme – 15 PLN