With 14 points scored during the third round of TAURON SEC 2023 in Bydgoszcz, Mikkel Michelsen stepped up to second place of all-time top scoring list of the Individual European Championship.
In his rich SEC career, Michelsen scored 272 points so far. Thus, he 'jumped over' Nicki Pedersen, who has three points less than the current leader of the series.
The all-time top scoring classification is led by Leon Madsen. So far, the two-time Individual European Champion scored 361 points. It is safe to say that the Speedway Euro Championship series is dominated by the Danes.
The top five also include Grigorij Laguta and Vaclav Milik. Both have 231 points each. If Milik will score points in Pardubice, will become the No. 4 on his own.
Top 4 of the all-time top scoring riders of Individual European Championships.
1. Leon Madsen (Denmark) - 361 points
2. Mikkel Michelsen (Denmark) – 272 points
3. Nicki Pedersen (Denmark) – 269 points
4. Grigory Laguta (Russia), Vaclav Milik (Czech Republic) – 231 points
The title sponsor of the cycle is TAURON Polska Energia
Tickets for the final round in Pardubice are available for sale at speedwayeuro.com
1. Dominik Kubera #415 (Poland)
2. Janusz Kołodziej #333 (Poland)
3. Vaclav Milik #225 (Czech Republic)
4. Antonio Lindbäck #85 (Sweden)
5. Andzejs Lebedevs #129 (Latvia)
6. Leon Madsen #30 (Denmark)
7. Kacper Woryna #223 (Poland)
8. Grzegorz Zengota #29 (Poland)
9. Mikkel Michelsen #155 (Denmark)
10. Jan Kvech #201 (Czech Republic)
11. Dimitri Berge #98 (France)
12. Kai Huckenbeck #744 (Germany)
13. Andreas Lyager #114 (Denmark)
14. Adam Ellis #299 (Great Britain)
15. Patryk Dudek #692 (Poland)
16. Petr Chlupáč #16 (Czech Republic)
17. Hynek Štichauer (Czech Republic)
18. Matouš Kameník (Czech Republic)